Donating to the CMC
This year marks the start of a new day for the CMC. We have partnered with Bright Funds to make donating to the charity of your choice even easier. Bright Funds is a charitable giving platform that helps individuals and companies support the causes they are passionate about.
- Donations will be made through the Bright Funds online platform.
- Donations can be made by bank draft, credit card, PayPal and payroll. The payroll deduction option will not be available until the 2022 CMC payroll deductions have concluded in December.
- You have complete control over your donations. The platform will be available all year long to make changes, start or stop donations.
- You will have access to donate to more than 1 million non-profit agencies and schools.
- You can create your own fund with nonprofits you choose to share with colleagues as well as outside friends and family members.
- A volunteer component that lets you discover and sign up for to volunteer, easily organize team volunteer events, and track your personal volunteer hours.
- The administrative fee for CMC donations is being reduced from 4% to 2.5%. You will now have the option to increase their donation cover the fee.