It’s understandable how some patients may be concerned about visiting a clinic during this pandemic. For new patients struggling with acne, rosacea, eczema, bad dandruff, a concerning spot, or other skin problems, choosing a virtual healthcare visit can be helpful in addressing these issues.
For those patients who have previously been seen by a dermatologist for a skin condition, choosing a virtual healthcare visit is a great alternative to an in-office visit for following their condition and ensuring it is improving.
Advantages of a Video Visit:
- Saves travel and waiting-room times.
- No masks necessary as required for in-clinic appointments.
- Ample time to answer your questions.
- Reduces possible exposure to COVID-19, flu, and other communicable diseases.
- Reminiscent of old-fashioned doctor visits because you are face-to-face with your physician in the comfort of home.
- Following a video exam, a clinical visit can still be scheduled if there is a need for further evaluation or to perform a cosmetic procedure such as Botox injections.
Should a Video Visit or clinical procedure be deemed necessary, it can quickly and easily be scheduled by calling Kelsey-Seybold’s 24-hour Contact Center at 713-442-0000 to set your appointment.
By Pauline Scott, M.D., F.A.A.D., M.B.A.
Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology