- Telemedicine or e-health and allows health care professionals to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients using telecommunications technology.
- Allows patients to access medical expertise quickly, efficiently and without travel for certain minor health conditions
- Cigna Telehealth Connection See attached flyer titled “flyer_cigna_telehealth_connection”
- Kelsey-Seybold Virtual Health See attached flyer titled “flyer_kelseycare_telehealth_vitual”
- Village Medical Group uses VillageMD, where you can access virtual visits with a Primary Care Physician 7 days a week: Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 7:30 a.m. -5 p.m. (CST).
- Virtual visits are available for routine primary care appointments, managing most chronic conditions, medication renewal requests or if you’re unwell.
- Make an appointment by calling Village Medical at 713-461-2915), going to villagemedical.com/book-an-appointment.
- Be Better Campaign – Virtual Care Options See attached PDF titled “presentation_bebetter_virtual_care”
Cigna’s 24-hour Nurse Line