Total time, 40 minutes / Level: Easy / 16 Servings
Two cans of corn
Two cans of black beans drained
2 cups of salsa (chunkier is better)
1/2 cup of firm tofu, cut or ground into very small pieces (Also, you can substitute zucchini for tofu.)
1 teaspoon salt
16 corn tortillas, heated (6-inch)
Two cans enchilada sauce
4 cups of reduced fat cheese (Mexican blend or cheddar)
Sour cream (for garnishing)
How to make it
- Grease two 9-inch-by-13-inch baking dishes.
- Combine beans, corn, salsa, tofu, and salt, mixing thoroughly.
- Add 1/3 to 1/2 of the cheese, and mix it in with the rest.
- Spoon some of the mixture into a warm tortilla and roll it up.
- Place the seam side in the baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
If desired, garnish each enchilada with a dollop of sour cream.
Nutrition Information Serving size:
Calories - 157.3 calories / Total Fat - 7.8 grams / Saturated Fat - 4.5 grams / Cholesterol - 18.1 milligrams / Sodium - 623.8 milligrams / Carbohydrates - 15.2 grams / Dietary Fiber - 2.1 grams / Sugars - 1.2 grams / Protein - 7.7 grams