How much do you know about vaccine history? Take this quiz and test your knowledge. Share your results on our @COHemployeenews Facebook and Twitter pages.
- In 1916, rumors circulated that candy was the cause of which infectious disease?
- When are pregnant women recommended to receive the Tdap vaccine?
- President James Garfield experienced the loss of two of his children from vaccine-preventable diseases. What diseases were they?
- What U.S. president survived infections with smallpox, diphtheria and malaria?
- Why are people 50 years of age and older recommended to get a shingles vaccine when most of them have had chickenpox?
- Which disease no longer infects any person in the world because of a successful vaccination program?